Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My blogging journey began about in August 2009 as a photo-a-day blog which has since transitioned to combine my love of good food and photography. Today, using as many local and fresh ingredients as we can, my boyfriend and myself spend time researching recipes, making our own adaptations, cooking, taking photos, eating, and finally reflecting on all or part of the above listed process here. I hope you take the time to not only read and look at our photos, but please cook some of the recipes yourself. You are invited and encourage to leave feedback as we continue our culinary journey!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thursday October 1, 2009


The day my digital camera broke. That's right. I pulled it out of my purse and turned it on---much to my surprise the screen no longer was showing any photos and had a large crack on one side. So, actually, my camera does work I just can't see the photos after I shoot them. Very disappointing. I guess its time to start thinking about getting a new camera. I guess thats what I get for not using the case...

Thursday October 1st a few friends and I headed to Qdoba and then to the Latin American Film Festival to watch "Lonely Loneliness" an Argentinian film. It was a bit quirky, but I think we all really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment