Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My blogging journey began about in August 2009 as a photo-a-day blog which has since transitioned to combine my love of good food and photography. Today, using as many local and fresh ingredients as we can, my boyfriend and myself spend time researching recipes, making our own adaptations, cooking, taking photos, eating, and finally reflecting on all or part of the above listed process here. I hope you take the time to not only read and look at our photos, but please cook some of the recipes yourself. You are invited and encourage to leave feedback as we continue our culinary journey!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daniele!

Today is my partner's birthday. Two weekend's ago, we were in St. Louis and my brother baked him one of his famous cakes per Daniele's request. I can't remember exactly what the cake was called, but it was some sort of traditional Italian noodle cake (because you know, Italians like their pasta!). Tonight we will celebrate by eating out at an Ethiopian restaurant and this weekend we are having a party with a few of his friends.

Happy 28th birthday to my understanding, loving, and wonderful partner!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that's a noodle cake and not a big pot of worms.

    I like the new background for the blog, I feel healthier just looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not worms but instead chocolaty, orangy noodles cake!

    Thanks for the compliment on the background and new set up. I'm still working on it.

    ReplyDelete