Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My blogging journey began about in August 2009 as a photo-a-day blog which has since transitioned to combine my love of good food and photography. Today, using as many local and fresh ingredients as we can, my boyfriend and myself spend time researching recipes, making our own adaptations, cooking, taking photos, eating, and finally reflecting on all or part of the above listed process here. I hope you take the time to not only read and look at our photos, but please cook some of the recipes yourself. You are invited and encourage to leave feedback as we continue our culinary journey!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Caprese Panini

Last weekend, Daniele and I visited the friendly University of Chicago Pub (aka 'The Pub'). We split a few pitchers of beer with some friends and when The Pub closed, we began the long walk home to 53rd Street. I was in the mood for a late night snack and knew we had fresh basil, mozzarella, and tomato.

Therefore, upon return to our humble abode I made a wonderfully tasty caprese panini on my George Forman grill. Highly recommended for you to try at home.

Sorry for the long hiatus, more recipes to come. I just got back in town from running a half marathon in Boston. Check my running tab for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment