Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My blogging journey began about in August 2009 as a photo-a-day blog which has since transitioned to combine my love of good food and photography. Today, using as many local and fresh ingredients as we can, my boyfriend and myself spend time researching recipes, making our own adaptations, cooking, taking photos, eating, and finally reflecting on all or part of the above listed process here. I hope you take the time to not only read and look at our photos, but please cook some of the recipes yourself. You are invited and encourage to leave feedback as we continue our culinary journey!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

White Bean, Lemon, and Feta Dip

So apparently there are some formatting errors in my last post that I am unable to fix. Everytime I try they just default back to the way they are or, get worse! Unbelievable. Anyways, sorry about that...I will try again another day.

This is an easy dip recipe that is sure to impress at any gathering. If you tell people how you made it, they probably won't believe you, because it's too tasty to be this easy...

White Bean, Lemon, and Feta Dip
1 can cannellini beans
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Juice from 1.5 fresh lemons
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper

Drain beans and place beans, feta cheese, and lemon juice in your food processor. Begin processing and meanwhile, drizzle the olive oil in the mixture. Process for about one minute, or until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies. For looks, feel free to sprinkle a little bit more feta cheese on top. Or, some fresh parsley!


1 comment:

  1. I'm from Argentina and we have churros con chocolate too! tear... I miss it!

    ReplyDelete